- Who is the Data Controller?
- Company Name: Asociación Española Contra el Cáncer (hereinafter, “AECC“).
- Registered address: Calle Teniente Coronel Noreña 30, 28010, Madrid
- NIF: G-28197564.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For what purpose will your Personal Data be processed?
2.1. The Personal Data provided by Users who participate in the campaign will be processed with the following purposes:
- Manage the participation in the campaign, being the legal basis for the processing the express consent of the user.
- To manage the publication of the images uploaded by Users on the websites owned by AECC (including social networks), being the legal basis for the processing the express consent of the user.
- To inform Users about activities, events, campaigns managed by AECC or in which AECC participates, unless the user states otherwise, being the legal basis for the processing the legitimate interest of AECC.
- Manage queries and suggestions from Users, being the legal basis for the processing the express consent of the user.
- To carry out anonymous statistical reports on the access habits and the activity carried out by the Users, being the legal basis for the processing the legitimate interest of AECC.
- To comply with the legally established obligations, being the legal basis for the processing the fulfilment of the legal obligations of AECC.
- What are the categories of Personal Data to be processed?
AECC may process the following categories of Personal Data:
- Contact details: postal address
- Identification data: Image
- Navigation Data
As well as any other personal data, as may be special categories of personal data, derived from the content provided by Users in their participation in the campaign. It should be noted that Users are solely responsible for the content they publish.
In the event that the data subject provides data of third parties, he/she declares that he/she has their consent and undertakes to provide them with the information contained in this informative clause.
Unless otherwise indicated, the data required by AECC through the Website form are those necessary to comply with the contractual purpose. Therefore, the refusal to provide the said information will result in the impossibility of providing the service.
The Website is intended exclusively for those over eighteen (18) years of age, so if you are under the age of eighteen (18) you are expressly prohibited from participating.
We reserve the right to request from Users any information (e.g. copy of ID) to verify the age of the User and to delete or deactivate any account of a minor, including when Users fail to provide the requested documentation within the period set out in such request.
- How long do we process your Personal Data?
AECC will keep the Users’ Personal Data only for the time necessary to carry out the purposes for which they were collected, as long as the consents granted are not withdrawn. Subsequently, if necessary, AECC will keep the information blocked until the prescription of the legal responsibilities that may have resulted from the processing of the Users’ Personal Data, at which time they will be irreversibly deleted.
- Data Security
AECC has implemented the necessary technical and organisational measures to guarantee the security of your Personal Data and prevent its alteration, loss, unauthorised processing or access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
- Who are the recipients of your Personal Data?
AECC does not communicate data to third parties. However, in order to offer a better service, AECC may share data with suppliers who provide services for the development and operation of the Website and who require access to data for which AECC is responsible. We inform you that AECC may transmit the said data, solely and exclusively for the purposes indicated above, with AECC being at all times responsible for the processing and guaranteeing that the contracting with third parties complies with the regulations of the Web.
Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on information society services and electronic commerce allows commercial communications to be made through the use of the Internet and other electronic media, provided that they can be identified as such, as well as the entity from which they are made.
AECC will send through email commercial communications about similar services that are of interest to the User.
However, AECC will offer the recipient the possibility of opposing the processing of their data for promotional purposes, both at the time of data collection and in each of the commercial communications sent to them.
Users may unsubscribe from these communications by sending a letter to the registered office of AECC indicated above or to the e-mail address email@example.com , indicating “unsubscribe from commercial communications”.
- What rights do Users have?
Users have the right to:
- Withdraw consents given.
- Obtain confirmation as to whether or not AECC is processing personal data concerning him/her.
- Access your personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the erasure of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Obtain from AECC the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions foreseen in the data protection regulations are fulfilled.
- Request the portability of your data.
- Object to the processing of your data.
- File a claim before the Spanish Data Protection Agency, when the data subject considers that AECC has infringed the rights recognised by the applicable data protection regulations.
In any case, you may contact the Data Protection Delegate of AECC, by sending a communication accompanied by a photocopy of your ID card or document accrediting your identity to the registered office of AECC indicated above or to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.